In response to RA 8172 on the Act of promoting Salt Iodization Nationwide or the ASIN LAW, and with our desire to help our government fight the iodine deficiency among our countrymen, we developed FIDEL Iodized Salt.
It was started in 1993 and the first locally-produced iodized salt endorsed by the Department of Health. FIDEL is the highest quality local salt, and as compared to "Takal salt" in most public markets it is 100% guaranteed with iodine. This is the reason why FIDEL is the No.1 salt and most widely-used salt in the country today.
For years, Salinas became the partner of DOH in promoting the iodized salt in the country. With the knowledge and dedication of our technical team we support the government in their advocacies to the municipalities, barangays and organizations to give awareness and proper education to people.
In addition to FIDEL Iodized Salt, we developed different grain sizes and characteristics of our iodized salt because we're not just promoting iodized salt, we care and value of our customers needs and satisfaction.
Facts about FIDEL Iodized Salt
- Promotion of the brand has a strong back-up of the DOH since 1993
- PGMC started distributing FIDEL Iodized Salt in 1995 up to present
- FIDEL Iodized Salt has earned recognition from PIA and UNICEF as the most widely used iodized salt in the country
- FIDEL Coarse and Refined is enjoying a 50% market share
- There is a market of free-flowing which is shared by at least 10 brands
The number 1 Iodized Salt and most widely-used salt in the country today...
An advocacy group with the aim to promote the 5 components of HL namely regular exercise, smoking cessation, balanced diet, stress management and weight management. With the theme "Save Lives, Our Lives!", the activities prepared by the organizers Learn more...